Monday, March 28, 2011

Must See Video, A Stemwinder In Arabic



ANOTHER BUSY, BUSY DAY with not much time for commentary.

However, I just saw this post with video at RedState and I have to agree, it's a must see. Pakistani actress Veena Malik absolutely comes unglued at about minute 3 after listening to accusations by this dreadful Muslim cleric who sounds a lot like a Pharisee. At first Veena is so mad she could bite a nail in two and stands up for herself, giving this man a real piece of her mind. This is a tirade that most women can appreciate. (Of course I've never done anything like that, have you?) But in the end, tears start flowing. She is obviously deeply shaken and hurt and her vulnerability at this point is very touching to me.

I tell you, Judea-Christian culture is the best thing that ever happened to us women of the world and radical Islam is absolutely the worst. Let me say it again, radical Islam is the worst.

This clip was originally posted by MEMRI, Middle East Media Research Institute, headquartered in Washington, D.C.

No comments: