Friday, March 25, 2011

15 Facts About Starbucks That Will Blow Your Mind



TIME TO LIGHTEN UP A BIT after a long week of continuing radiation leaks and evacuations in Japan, (I might be wrong about the severity of this) and lackluster leadership on our latest kinetic war on Libya. That doesn't even touch on our non-stop dollar slide towards the economic abyss, but, hey, it's enough for the time being. When I can't take bad news anymore, I go wandering off towards fashion and food for diversion. It won't last, but at least it works for me as a coping mechanism better than drugs, alcohol and many worse things I can think of, especially during the day.

I go for superficial and light, particularly when it's raining and cold.

In that vein, I saw this piece at Business Insider and took the bait thinking nothing about Starbucks would blow my mind. Wrong again. It's rather fascinating, even if you--as I---aren't a big fan of their coffee. It's always been too bitter for me but then I don't go dolling black coffee up like the majority of their customers. Clearly they don't need my business to survive. What an incredible business success story!

Get your double mind blowing latte here.

No comments: