Wednesday, October 29, 2008

U.S. Closes Damascus Embassy

I interrupt my regularly scheduled partisan election coverage to say something is certainly going on between the U.S. and Syria. We conducted an air raid over northern Syria on Sunday that killed 8 people. More raids are expected. I think once our election ordeal is over, much will break loose in the Middle East before Bush leaves office in January, especially if Mr. Friendly--with his no preconditions foreign policy shtick---goes to Washington. I sure wouldn't want to be an American tourist in Syria or even Israel right now. This isn't getting much play in the MSM which is obsessed with getting its candidate elected. But I predict all eyes will be refocused abroad once November 4 comes and goes, irregardless of who wins. No wonder the blusterous Ahmadinejad has taken to his bed.

Meanwhile, I saw this on American Digest and think it's scary funny.

One thing's for sure. These losers sure don't feel that way about Bush and Cheney. And they wouldn't feel that way about McCain and Palin either.

No comments: