Friday, October 17, 2008

McCain Hits Home Run With Fast Ball of Humor

"Maverick" I can do, but "messiah" is above my pay grade.---John McCain

Could this be the turning point for John McCain? I agree with my fellow blogger's astute opinion. If it continues, McCain just might get elected POTUS, after all.

Am willing to bet no matter what anyone says to the contrary, both Hillary and Bill will go to the polls and pull the lever for John McCain this year. Keep it up, John. This campaign has gotten far too serious and scary especially with Obama's talk of spreading the wealth around with plumbers, no less. Don't right leaning voters have the best sense of humors and highest happiness quotients anyway? It's time we used them.

Meanwhile, McCain hangs tough on Letterman and does it with a light touch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take your bet. If you can prove the Clinton's voted for McCain, I'll donate $100 to the USMC Toys for Tots campaign. If I can prove the Clinton's voted for Obama, will you promise to donate $100 to Toys for Tots? Either way, underprivileged kids staring at a bleak Christmas win.

Webutante said...

A great idea, Vienna; I'll take your bet.

Anonymous said...

Super! I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding a Toys for Tots dropoff in the Pro-America part of the country you live in.

Suprisingly, it's not difficult here in what Joe McCain (the Maverick's brother) calls "Communist Country" either. We tend to be Pro-America here, too, despite what the McCains and uber-patriot Sarah Palin think.

Seriously, what is it with you conservatives thinking you've cornered the market on patriotism? That's not change we can believe in!