Friday, October 31, 2008

Liberal Elites Jong, Fonda Sweating It Out For Obama


"My friends Ken Follett and Susan Cheever are extremely worried. Naomi Wolf calls me every day. Yesterday, Jane Fonda sent me an email to tell me that she cried all night and can't cure her ailing back for all the stress that has reduced her to a bundle of nerves."

"My back is also suffering from spasms, so much so that I had to see an acupuncturist and get prescriptions for Valium."

"After having stolen the last two elections, the Republican Mafia…"

"If Obama loses it will spark the second American Civil War. Blood will run in the streets, believe me. And it's not a coincidence that President Bush recalled soldiers from Iraq for Dick Cheney to lead against American citizens in the streets."

"Bush has transformed America into a police state, from torture to the imprisonment of reporters, to the Patriot Act."
----Erica Jong

(Erica and I must be living on two different planets is all I can say. This country, a police state? What kind of KoolAid/Valium is she drinking?) More on the Second Civil War if Obama loses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I first saw the Erica Jong piece on Ace of Spades blog.

Their tag line was
"WEAPONS-GRADE CRAZY"