Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Bad Influence Sends Medical Advice

DEBT CEILING REDUXI ADMIT I'VE BEEN BUSY AND PREOCCUPIED these last few days. When it happens, I begin to lose my sense of humor. But leave it to My Bad Influence to send an email---just in the nick of time--that makes me roar with laughter.....however it does NOT increase my anticipation of flying to San Francisco next week. So much so that I may just do the drive on I-80 from Wyoming through Utah and Nevada into Oakland and on to Marin cause I don't need anymore medical exams right now, thank you very much.

Then he sent this unattributed, salient quote on raising the debt ceiling:

RAISING THE DEBT CEILING to solve the federal budget crisis is like raising the blood alcohol limit to solve the drunk driving problem.

No comments: