Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Old, Worn Recipes Like Old Friends And Shoes Are The Best






NEED I SAY MORE? My apple crisp recipe is posted above and absolutely the best. I make this every year during the fall and at Christmas for children and friends. If you have any questions, please email me at webutante07@gmail.com.
Below are vegetables for roasting doused in olive oil and a little Celtic sea salt.

Am getting ready to wind my way to the east coast, both D.C. and Manhattan to see family and roll around on the floor for several days with the 'giddos.' Will be reporting into Webutante some, but it may be spotty.

Thank you for stopping by. Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

mRed said...

Have a very Merry and lots of Ho-Hos to the kids. And some prayers for all we love.

Webutante said...

Thanks mRed and Merry Christmas too!!

William said...

hint: you can substitute maple syrup for the butter, sugar and most of the flour. soak the raisinns so they dont burn or add later.

great idea ...roasting red cabbage!

Webutante said...

I do love maple syrup and it's much better for you...

all these are good ideas and I often leave out the flour...however when I fix for family once or twice a year, I won't leave off the real, decadent butter....

Roasted red cabbage sounds good too. Will try...thx