Tuesday, March 23, 2010

At Mousetail Landing on the Tennessee River


THE SUN SHONE BRIGHTLY IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE TODAY. So much so that I decided to take another day off from my new hard drive and all the talking heads of the online netherworld before attempting to make a rational statement after our country's deep fall Sunday night. I went to the Tennessee River and Mousetail Landing and spent some time walking and thinking. I also soaked in some great sunshine.

Right now before anymore on healthcare, I'd like to link to Joel Rosenberg who keeps up with his good friend Benjamen Netanyahu in Israel with news you won't find on ABC or the New York Times. Meanwhile, it looks like many brush fires are about to break out across the country and world. We need to all stay in shape for whatever is ahead. And we also need to stay in control of ourselves. It's easy to be angry, profane and vindictive at this stage. I want to keep my focus on what I can do, rather than spin out of control with vitriol though I am sick at heart as are so many of my fellow countrymen.

No comments: