Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday

A confession. I've never mentioned this before here. There's something else I do with some of my time on the Web that sometimes preoccupies me as much, if not more than blogging. I've been doing it for years. In fact, it's what got me to the internet in the first place.

I often go days or weeks without doing my other work, but during times like this, I leave the world of ideas and words for a little while and go back to my first real job on the Web.

Today is one of those days away from writing and back to my other life. When I get finished, I plan to come back here and write more. But for now, it's where I am. It's my other job and I love it too.

Meanwhile, a friend e-mailed me this funny little political gotcha this morning:

On television today a Democratic operative pointed out that when Obama holds a rally 25,000-30,000 people show up, whereas when McCain holds one he only draws 10,000-15,000. The Republican spokesman replied, 'That's because McCain's supporters are at work.'

Good un. Thanks LP.

1 comment:

Bob's Blog said...

I'll bite. what is your other interest?