Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Hike to the Saddle of Vulture Peak, Then Getting Ready Soon to Meet Up With Mr. and Mrs. My Bad Influence

5 GREAT REFORMS TO EXPECT FROM NEW EDUCATION SECRETARY BETSY DEVOSS
A CHALLENGING HIKE IN SUNNY, CRISPLY COOL WEATHER IS SIMPLY THE BEST!  Only thing is I forgot to take some ALEVE in my little pack as a few aching muscles set in. But I had it in my car along with tons more water.  You can't take too much water in this part of the country.

Meanwhile, up in Jackson Hole, winds were so high and severe they knocked out all the power in Teton Village ski area....maybe for days.  Sounds pretty dire....It's the severest, snowiest winter in years, if not decades.  Glad to be out of the ice, wind and cold and in the sunshine.

Getting ready to see one of my favorite couple friends My Bad Influence and his long-suffering, besainted wife for some hiking and game-playing soon.

No comments: