Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Christ-Centered Gospel Project For Kids

INSTAPUNDIT: PRESIDENT OBAMA SHOULD RESIGN; HE'S UNFIT FOR THE OFFICE



LEARNING THAT EVERY STORY--IN THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS---IS NOT ABOUT US, BUT ABOUT HIM, THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD

IT JUST CLICKS. What a great resource for parents, kids and grandkids.

When I was born-again and gave my life to Christ in earnest seven years ago, I looked for kids Bibles and resources like this to review the stories of the Old and New Testaments that I had learned as a child and young adult. It was so much fun and easy. Since then, I've gone on to read the entire Bible once through each year, now in my sixth reading. OneYearBibleblog on my right sidebar is a wonderful resource for that. I click the top link first thing each day and read God's Word. It is a precious part of my day, each and every day.

MORE, Why Little Kids Need Big Gospel Words @ Gospel Coalition.

No comments: