Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Apologies For Slack Writing Of Late

A FRIEND CALLED yesterday to ask why I hadn't put more taglines on the previous post, specifically the photos at the bottom of the post. I answered that I was having computer problems and lucky to have posted anything at all. Since I've been on the road, AOL has updated itself to something that reminds me of the unchecked growth of the federal government. The biggest problem is that I can't seem to refresh my edits and re-read them in a timely fashion. Yet when I go to Internet Explorer on my desktop to do it, AOL keeps popping up even when I've closed it down. The worse part is it automatically signs itself back online--- even when I haven't told it to. No doubt some techie somewhere in the habit of over-functioning, inserted this update, thinking it would be helpful. But it's not, for me at least. And at times, I simply don't have unlimited time or patience to fool with it.

Though my time on the road and with family is more limited at the moment, it's not for lack of trying that some of my posts seem a bit unfinished. Last night when I put up the photo of the fireball over the Midwest, I tried for 30 minutes to get the copy and links posted and finally gave up and went to bed! This will eventually get resolved when I have the time and motivation to get my genius to help me from a distance. Meanwhile, if you see a post and sentences that end mid-stream with no punctuation at the end, please know, I'm trying to get to that period! It's just that I may not get there for a while on my computer that has run away with me. It's all the fault of the Commerce Clause, no doubt!

No comments: