Saturday, January 9, 2010

Webutante's Fashion Award at People's Choice : Lea Michele

ELSEWHERE: SCOTT BROWN TAKES LEAD IN MASSACHUSETTS SENATE RACE

LOOKING LIKE A WOMAN SHOULD
AFTER LOOKING THROUGH fashion shots of the People's Choice Awards (whatever that is!) of the likes of Sandra Bullock, Hugh Jackman and Johnny Depp (Depp continues to be the biggest fashion mess I've ever seen. How in heaven's name anyone thinks this child-man is sexy, let alone the sexiest man alive, is beyond my wildest comprehension. He always looks like he needs to be fumigated to me.) I'm crowning Webutante's choice award to Lea Michele.

Love her look from head down to her toes: her fabulous hair, gorgeous skin and perfect not overdone makeup, her sensational little red dress---the cut, the color which works so well with her skin tones---and her adorable pointy-toed heels which in this fashion season of bondage-type wedge combat sandals says a lot. I wouldn't change a thing if I were her stylist. And I myself would wear the whole thing, though I wouldn't look nearly as adorable as her! Seeing Lea look this good and uncrazy gives me hope for womankind for the 20-Teens. She knocks the ball outta the feminine sensual-in-good-taste fashion park!
Lea Michele

Later a coupla runner-ups.

2 comments:

gcotharn said...

She certainly does look like a woman should, and that is very good, indeed.

A tiny detail, and not about her outfit: I like her nose. I see, lately, an awful lot of perky. It's refreshing to see a nose of character.

Webutante said...

You have the most interesting eye.