Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday, Valentines Day


HAVE HAD THE GOOD FORTUNE THIS WEEK OF HAVING BEEN OFFLINE SEVERAL DAYS and actually finished reading several good books that had been collecting dust on my bedside table. Have also spent two days in a beautiful setting.

Friday the Thirteenth has always been one of my favorite days, and yesterday's 13th was no exception---one of the best ever!   Have you ever had something happen that seemed momentarily to be a setback but upon reflection was really an incredible blessing in disguise?  I hope so, because I  can only give thanks for events that unfolded yesterday.

Meanwhile, it's very cold here in Middle Tennessee.  But the sun is shining and it's a great day to be  alive!  Happy Valentines Day! P.S. I will not be going to see the silliest V movie ever made, 50 Shades, with a good friend tonight anytime soon, or ever, which ever comes first.

No comments: