Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Scrooge Blogging The Holidays

UPDATE: THREE HOUSE MEMBERS ANNOUNCE THEIR RETIREMENT

SENSATIONAL! PERCUSSION RULES THEIR LIVES

THINK IF I HEAR EVEN A LITTLE BIT OF O HOLY NIGHT OR HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS ONE MORE TIME ON MY CAR RADIO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY, I'll go into a fit of apoplexy.  I might even get out of my car and go screaming down the street... Please no more of this nonsense until Christmas eve!  Guess I'll have to turn the radio off.

So here's a little antidote---a welcome change of pace---to way too much sentimental, high drama music way too soon.  Love this high-energy percussion piece.   It's performed by Top Secret Drum Corps in Edinburgh, Scotland and seems like a festive way to introduce the Christmas season.

More on Top Secret

No comments: