Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Arriving In Pennsylvania---Just As Its Voters Move Right

FRIDAY UPDATE: For the past several days while visiting in Pennsylvania, I've had major connectivity issues and couldn't access this site. Wanted to blog Thursday's debate but couldn't. Anyway now I'm in Manhattan and able to get into Webutante's edit mode. I'm on my way to see G-boy and Girly-G so will try to blog tonight if able! Thanks for coming by.

IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL, COOL DAY driving up I-81 through Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland then coming into Pennsylvania. I then drove east from Carlisle to Reading on the PA TURNPIKE and let me tell you, there are no rest stops or other readily available services to be found anywhere on this fairly desolate stretch of highway. I much prefer normal interstates for road travel.

Anyway, I'm visiting a friend in Reading for the next several days---who mercifully is a big Romney supporter---and we'll be hiking on the Appalachian Trail for two day. On Thursday night we'll be watching the debates Thursday night. Meanwhile, I'll keep my eyes and ears open for local news on the state's current swing-surge right for Romney.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful way to get away from the real world.