Thursday, July 19, 2012

On My Way Home Early From WY!



AMAZING GRACE, I NEED A BIG BREAK! So thrilled! Am beside myself!

In the last 25 years here,  I've climbed every mountain many times, fished every river. Been a part of the community.  Guided the rich and famous in search of the great American cutthroat trout.

And many, many, many, many, many, many, many other adventures too numerous to mention.

Now I've grown tired and bored of the ever-present smoke from fires all around, summer after summer. Tired of constantly watch for grizzlies----and I've seen more than my share up close and personal.

Somehow in the past few years, my focus has reoriented back to the East---grandchildren,  day hiking the AT, fishing on the South Holston. It's all closer to my precious family, dearest friends.  Not to mention my Scots-Irish roots.

It's time and it's real. I'm truly thrilled for all my blessings past, present and future chapters. This weekend I'll be back in TN, first Nashville, then up to the South Holston river before going on to Washington, D.C. for several days.

Then the best is going to NYC next weekend to see my precious grandchildren baptized.  God  bless them and their precious parents, and all of us who support them.

It's truly a new chapter beginning....

3 comments:

mRed said...

Welcome home.

Webutante said...

Thanks, mred! Did we ever have a thunderstorm here last night! Hadn't seen much rain out west!

Anonymous said...

Wanderlust, in search of 'ulitma thule' ... is an important part of knowing the awesomeness of creation and feeling in tune with the earth. Family and loved ones serve the same purpose inan entirely different way. We need both.