Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Come On R.A Dickey! Show Yourself At the All-Stars Game


YES, YES,I KNOW! NO CATCHER CAN CATCH YOUR KNUCKLEBALL AND THEY WANT TO KEEP MILLIONS of fans from turning off the tube by holding you back.  So they removed you from starting pitcher to the 4th or 5th inning.  Bummer.

So I'm waiting to see my hometown Nashville guy who finally made good with the N.Y Mets.  R. A.  I'm so proud of you and can't tell you how much I look forward to seeing you on the pitchers mound soon! Now on Fox.

Oh and if you don't know R.A.'s absolutely amazing life story and journey back to God AND starting Knuckleball pitcher for the New York Mets, then take a look at his new book on Amazon, Wherever I Wind Up: My Quest For Truth, Authenticity an the Perfect Knuckleball.

I promise, it's almost more truth in one book than most people can take in a lifetime. Go take a look and read my dazzling review. I don't recommend it lightly. It's absolutely a must read life journey to real maturity for those who dare.

No comments: