Monday, April 2, 2012

Dear Matt Drudge

I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MO!

PLEASE, PLEASE TAKE ALL THESE CREEPY LOOKING MEN YOU'VE POSTED OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS off the top of your scroll immediately!  I love to come to Drudge first thing in the morning and late at night but can no longer stand looking at the likes of Al Sharpton, Jessie J and that creepy Muslim Brotherhood presidential candidate in Egypt. I don't want to see his face. I don't want  to learn how to spell  his name. And learning to pronounce it is out-of-the-question.

And you can't make me.

Anyway, it helps me sleep better when I can see just an ordinary, garden variety criminal on the top---like Jon Corzine or Ben Bernanke. Or a beautiful conservative rabble rouser like Sarah Palin. Even an aging, photoshopped shot of Hillary in one of her global tunic pantsuits is preferable. But, please don't overdo that one either.

So please no more evil- looking men for a while. We'll all feel better in the long run. Surely you will too. Thank you in advance.

Carry on.

Sincerely yours,
Webutante

No comments: