Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Roger Simon Continues His Political Confessional And I Like His Punditry Anyway

TAMNY: THE RIGHT'S BAIN OF ROMNEY'S EXISTENCE

WHAT ROGER @ PJMEDIA SAYS TODAY GOES FOR ME TOO. Our political, starry-eyed infatuation for the next best conservative candidate has run rampant with all us righties during this latest election cycle. I, like Roger, was very smitten with Rick Perry in the beginning, but after a couple of dates, I couldn't run for the door fast enough. With Cain, it was only one lunch date before I was excusing myself from the table. Punditry.

Could it be that political maturity is on the way for many of us as realities of Romney and our long-term fiscal problems makes better voters with more realistic expectations for the long haul?

I hope so, and not that we all become cynics because it's not what our country needs right now. We need to be more discerning and realistic and less quick to pull the judgment trigger as never before. Thanks Roger for saying what needs to be said. I still like your willing-to-be flexible punditry. We don't need for our opinions to be jammed in a straight jacket because there's far too many unknown factors coming down the old proverbial pike.

No comments: