Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Where Are You on the Happy Scale?

In spite of it all, people around the world say they're happier than they were 25 years ago, back in the early 80s. That's good news and not surprising. I know I am, and my life is far from perfect. So much to be thankful for.

Am ditching my car for a few days here in Salt Lake City and hopping a last minute flight out to Oakland this morning to see my best, best friend in the world. She lives in Marin and hasn't been feeling so well lately. We've been best buddies since the age of two when our parents were next--door-neighbors. Now we live on opposite sides of the continent.

We made slop-ma-doodle among many other things. Kalli and David will be there too! Jackson can wait, fishing can certainly wait. Everything can wait when best friendship calls.

No comments: