Thursday, May 1, 2008

Too Expensive, Bitter, Stale

My least favorite cup of morning Joe. Personally, I'm not surprised and in fact wonder why it took so long for this to happen.

Only one way to turn it around at Starbucks: Offer a smoother, better product at a lower price. Oh and one more thing, Starbucks should have FREE wireless in every last one of its haunts. There's no excuse for the lack of it. None whatsoever, in my opinion.

I don't use sugar or cream in my coffee. I don't use bitter or stiff (as in prices) either. I don't do paid wireless either, unless I'm in a foreign country and have absolutely no other alternative.

I predict this rising prices energy moment will cause a lot of businesses to rethink their products as consumers start to cut back on spending. And that's not such a bad thing.

I'd much rather have a cup of coffee at Waffle House, Cracker Barrel, McDonalds and any number of places than Starbucks. One of my favorite coffee cups is the free one at Kroger---we call it Nobucks.

Meanwhile,

2 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Starbucks is over priced, overrated and not that good!

Anonymous said...

Starbucks is a very good environmental citizen of the world. It would be a shame if cheap right-wingers undue their mission because of a few pennies more.