Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hillary Just Lost One Woman's Vote in Iowa

Is the tide turning for Hillary's presidential aspirations?

Probably not; we like duplicitous leaders. And the thought of a two-headed president is too tempting for words. Still for now, Hillary has lost at least one vote in Iowa. As her behemoth political machine rolls on, Hillary and company will soon move on and become more subtle in their staging techniques.

This Iowa student has, nonetheless shown a lot of backbone, in my opinion. And her conscience is clear. I admire women and men who belly up to the bar, take responsibility for their actions and learn from their mistakes. They're no longer victims when they know the part they played and can move on, wiser for the experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to have to find more than that to beat this gal. In time Bill will take charge of the campaign and things will run more smoothly.And I believe your current president coined the word duplicitous. I'm going to carry that word with me. I can think of numerous people I want to accuse of being so.

Anonymous said...

Duplicity doesn't favor any particular race, color, creed or political persuasion. Yet it's nice to name it when we see it.....
Hillary wears the duplicitous mantle well, don't you think, as her partner in crime.