Friday, November 16, 2007

Maggie's Puppet Show and Belly Buttons

She prefers open air theater venues best for her performances. Meanwhile...



In case you don't know about Veggie Tales for kids, I want to say it's the cutest set of DVDs I've ever seen. Wonderful animated songs and stories from the Bible. Great gifts ideas for Christmas, Hanukkah or birthdays. I give 'em away only after I 'review' them first myself , being the ole fanatic veggie lover that I am...

Depressed? Eat your green veggies and watch a Veggie Tale. You'll feel better in no time.

Veggie Tales, Veggie Tales

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to call Shane in to watch.this is one of our all time favorite Veggie Tale *hits*! We have ALL the movies, well maybe not the last one or two, since Shane is older now! We just love them!
Have you seen the one about Madame Blueberry shopping in "StuffMart"?

Anonymous said...

Oh no I haven't seen it but anxiously await its premier at my place soon as I can find it!

Stuffmart, eh? Sounds perfect!

Rita Loca said...

Belly Buttons! A fave!! I also get a kick out of, "Oh where, oh where is my hair brush!"