Saturday, November 6, 2021

New P&G Video Portends More Imminent, Widespread Shortages and Should Concern Us All

 

WE SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO THESE WARNINGS AND PREPARE ACCORDINGLY. VIA CFP 

This horrendous president that the liberals and Trump-haters have elected is wrecking our country in the most profound ways possible and, I fear, we ain't seen nothing yet.  Not even close. And what we can get in the grocery stores etc. will be more and more expensive. Prepare now as best you can, while you can for this perfect storm.

2 comments:

Tregonsee said...

I have been watching some grocery items disappear for a couple of weeks, then reappear in limited to normal quantities, at the local store. Not quite in the hording category yet, but I am keeping at least a couple of months supply of the things I regulary need to smooth out the fluctuations.

Webutante said...

Yes, me too. Think things will get tight this winter. Hope I'm wrong.