Monday, January 22, 2018

Megyn Kelly Gets Her Groove Back and Then Some Standing Up To the Jane Fonda Flap

TUESDAY UPDATE: MEGYN OFF THE AIR TODAY. Is divorce coming between Megyn and NBC? Will they make her apologize for Fonda remarks? Will she? If not, what will happen?

IT WAS A LONG TIME COMING, but today Megyn Kelly finally put her controversial Jane Fonda interview of last fall into some well-needed perspective.

Apparently it was on the 9 am segment of Today show which I haven't watched in decades and never plan to. Still, when it hit the Daily Mail, it made me grin. She sounded like her old self again.

From what I've read of her at NBC, it hasn't been an easy ride as she's given up some of her hard-edge news woman persona at Fox in favor of a nice, fun, tip-toe through the tulips  daytime approach. This has apparently been to her detriment. Today, however, she showed she still has it in her. I  have to congratulate her on her home run.  I can only image what Jane Fonda must be saying tonight.  On second thought I really don't want to know.  She's never been my cup of tea.

Megyn has probably gotten herself into a bad marriage with NBC which will  likely end in a divorce, sooner rather than later.

No comments: