Monday, August 21, 2017

WOW! Lindsey Graham Hearts President Trump

TUESDAY SIMON:  TRUMP MAKES THE RIGHT DECISION ON AFGHANISTAN...AND PAKISTAN
UPDATE:  AFTER TOUGH WEEK,  PRESIDENT FINALLY SOUNDING PRESIDENTIAL

CAN I   REALLY BELIEVE MY EYES AND EARS?  Tonight was the first,  FIRST, time ever I've heard Sen. Lindsey Graham gush praise on President Trump.  It was in response to Trump's extremely well-done Afghanistan speech tonight at Fort Myers, VA.

I totally support Trump's decision to undo some of the foreign policy mess created by Obama in Afghanistan (and Iraq) that allowed terrorist to thrive and fester. I totally agree with Sen. Graham's praise of the president.  While we're at it,  Graham was right to take Sen. Rand Paul to task for his opposing this new direction.  Paul, a diehard libertarian pacifist, is wrong on this and he's been wrong for years.

It's late, but before I end this post,  I want to say that Trump's hair looked THE BEST I've ever seen it.  He looked 10 years younger and very presidential. Ten years younger and very consequential.

No comments: