Monday, August 22, 2016

Nick Gillespie Interviews John Mackey, CEO Whole Foods Market

DREHER: WE HAVE BEEN WARNED
 GILLESPIE TALKS TO MACKEY IN A WIDE-RANGING, FASCINATING INTERVIEW. First half of this Q and A goes from politics to business, crushing federal regulations and WFM's new 365 Stores. Last half, it starts to lose me when Mackey goes off the rails into veganism. I've always liked and respected Mackey, especially his politics and health savings accounts ideas. But I have to say, he certainly looks pale and pasty to me in this video and I wonder if it's because of his vegan diet? Or maybe it's the lighting. He's starting to look more and more like Paul McCartney who is also a vegan. There's a definite wan look of extreme veganism that seems unhealthy to me. Ironic that the CEO of WFM comes across that way.

No comments: