Saturday, March 5, 2016

Cruz Wins Kansas, Maybe Kentucky?

 
WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT MAYBE THERE'S A SLIMMER OF HOPE FOR AMERICA, AFTER ALL....BUT ONLY A SLIMMER. 

Ted Cruz is my candidate.  In my opinion, he would make an exceptionally great president. Trump is a disaster.  Cruz is not the one. I know, I could be (sorta) wrong....but I don't think so.

Still, in the higher scheme of things,  when we put all our hope in a presidential candidate, aren't we really setting ourselves up for disappointment?  Isn't really a father fixation that's been transferred from family to big government?

2 comments:

fraydna52 said...

You are so good at putting my thoughts into words :)
On this particular topic, I found the following article to be helpful:

http://rickthomas.net/the-presidential-election-a-christian-perspective/

Webutante said...

Thanks fraydn! Just posted this to my Sunday post.