Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Let's Watch the Debate

TRUMP: ILLEGALS TREATED BETTER THAN VETERANS REAGAN LIBRARY REPORT #1: ROGER SIMON ON RAND PAUL MISSING TARGET ON 
SIMON REPORT #2--THE DOCTOR ANSWERS THE QUESTION
IRAN  
IF ALL GOES WELL,  I'LL MAKE A FEW COMMENTS ALONG THE WAY unless I'm struck dumb, left speechless and need time to recover.

So far,  Trump, Fiorino and Carson rule.  Ted Cruz shines on the catastrophic Iranian deal.  He's so right.

Rand Paul, Jeb Bush just ain't got enough appeal to get me to consider giving them my vote. Jeb's attempt to get Donald to apologize to his Hispanic wife is cringe-worthy. Trump's calling out Bush on his support for Common Core is a smart move.

Marco Rubio and Scott Walker are just so-so, though Rubio is getting better as the night grinds on.

I love Mike Huckabee being Mike Huckabee though he isn't a front-runner. Trump nails the reality that President Obama lacks courage....Cruz turns up the heat again on about the disastrous Iran agreement.

I love Mike Huckabee and his stand on judicial tyranny and religious accommodation!

Cruz calls a spade a spade on the criminal enterprise of Planned Parenthood. Chris Christie goes after Hillary Clinton and her giving Obama a pass.  I admit I like Christie but  not for president,

Carly is on a tear, kicking butt though she can ramp it up to sound harsh when she gets going.

Like hearing Huckabee talk about the Fair Tax on consumption rather than production. I like to hear Carson on the Flat tax and two minimum wages---interesting idea.

Marco Rubio gets better and better however,  this is not his election cycle.  He'll be back and dominate in a future year.

Getting sleepy---it's past my bedrime, so will wind it up for now.

No comments: