Tuesday, April 21, 2015

More On Hillary and Bill's Cash Cow and My New Favorite GOP Candidate

UPDATE:  TAMNY SAYS TO REDISTRIBUTE MASTERS WINNER JORDAN SPIETH'S WEALTH MOST EFFICIENTLY, LET HIM KEEP IT 

THE SUN IS SHINING TODAY, ALL DAY. I am rushing out to do business, then spend time in the great outdoors!

 Here is a good piece from the NYPost on how wealthy foreign donors have made the Clintons over the years, especially since Hillary became SOS, from the new and greatly anticipated by Peter Schweitzer.  I think it's important to actually read the authors documentation of the Clintons' shady dealings;  however whether they do or don't bear up under scrutiny,  I cannot see how the people of this country could ever elect this woman to be president.

Below, I would like to see this candidate run for president and win.  I want him to run with a woman, Hispanic conservative.  Now who would that be?

No comments: