Saturday, August 23, 2014

SUPS On

EXTREME HEAT WARNING ISSUED 

HERE I AM BACK IN TENNESSEE TODAY IN ALMOST 100 DEGREE WEATHER FOR THE NEXT WEEK.  Saw this scene walking in Montgomery Bell State Park this morning.  Husband and his cute wife---who's already off paddling on the lake---unloaded their standup paddleboards---each to fit their size---from the rack on top of their car before my very eyes. I had already been thinking about getting an SUP, but the minute I saw them and heard their over-the-top enthusiasm about these boards, I knew it will also be my next big thing. And here's the thing: you can stand or kneel to paddle and even fish from it, if you're so inclined. Best of all, it's terrific upper body and arm exercise. And the smaller boards are only 26 pounds and easy to carry.

SUPS ALMOST ON!  PERFECT FOR A HOT SUMMER DAY!

No comments: