Sunday, June 15, 2014

Posting With Fewer Words...

TAMNY BOOK REVIEW: THE CURMUDGEON'S GUIDE TO GETTING AHEAD IN LIFE

SO MUCH GOING ON IN THE WORLD THAT'S SHOCKING TO ME, and so little to say about it right now. Focusing on what I can that's beautiful, encouraging. It's like when I was in China years ago and went into major culture shock....my symptoms were that I got really, really quiet and as I must have been trying to process the complete over-stimulation----sights, sounds, smells and millions of bicycle bells ringing at a time--- I had to take in.

This dull, quiet pensiveness may go on for a while.....if not all summer. Let's face it, I'm going to be dull and like it....Don't mind if you flee. My brain needs a rest.


Meanwhile,   Lon Solomon gives a lovely, brief Father's Day message with far fewer words than usual:  Fathering Without Wedges.

No comments: