Monday, January 13, 2014

Julian, I'm Done With You....

UPDATE:  ELEVEN TOUGH TRUTHS ABOUT LEADERSHIP NO ONE TALKS ABOUT

....AND YOUR BROWNTON ABBEY. The darkness you're now employing to hook each and every last viewer to your depraved aristocratic poop, I mean soap opera in order to boost your ratings sky high is....how can I put it nicely?....is not my cup of Earl Grey tea.  So while your numbers may soar this season, count me out.  Fini. I'm not willing to be included in the millions of  your mass manipulated followers and PBS's over-the-top lovefest.  No longer interested in being a participant in your captive world audience.

Your dark, modern drama is officially creeping me out.

Good riddance. I won't miss you a-tall.....and won't watch. I do leave with fond memories of Maggie. No stunt you may conjure in the future will change this decision.

Carry on as best you can without me.

No comments: