Friday, November 20, 2009

Senator Bob Corker's Assessment Of Reid's Healthcare Bill

MORE SINISTER THAN THE HOUSE BILL AND TERRIBLE FOR OUR COUNTRY

HATE TO KEEP POSTING VIDEOS HERE, yet listening to this is the most important thing I can publish today. Please call your Senators. Their numbers are found by clicking the Capitol icon at the top right.

We are in the throes of a liberal, mega-lawyer takeover of our country which seeks to change it to its foundations at a time of unprecedented federal insolvancy and economic instability. This country's fiscal situation is unsustainable. If this bill passes, it will accelerate our downhill slide.



In spite of the odds Corker predicts, Intrade on my right sidebar under links gives more encouraging odds for those opposed, at least for this year. All bets are off for January 2010. Keep an eye on it because markets can be wiser than individual opinions.

2 comments:

Beemoosie said...

I came here from the Jungle Hut, and I am so glad I did!! I have a feeling I can learn quite a lot here!!

Webutante said...

Happy you stopped by, Beemoosie! I've known and loved Rita and her sister Pam since we first started blogging three years ago. Best wishes.