Saturday, March 8, 2008

First Snow



With a winter storm watch Friday night and gusting winds, it was delicious cancelling plans and curling up with a cup of tea at home waiting for the snow to arrive. Early this morning when I awoke to our first snowfall. It's quite cold and windy but such fun to have a real blast of deep winter for a few days. Of course, if I wanted a lot more of it, I'd be in Wyoming. But I'm over Wyoming in winter.

Understand from Tom Blogical that Ohio was predicted to get tons more snow than we did. Hope all is well up there, Tom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, we've gotten all the forecasters said we would. At least 12-15 inches. We got 4 yesterday, so I'd say we got another 10-12 today.

I got my driveway dug out and helped the only neighbor left digging finish up, and I have to go do it again...we're still under a blizzard warning until 4:00pm.

We'll get a respite until Monday. Then another clipper comes in with some more snowfall. They're saying that might be 3-4 inches.