Thursday, September 13, 2007

Life's Unlikely Alliances

A prelude to the lion lying down with the lamb?

Okay, I admit it's a bit sentimental, but, hey it's my blog and I get to do what interests me. If it touches one or two others, then all the better. Here's a little 12-week-old macaque monkey abandoned by its mother in China before its recent rescue. It has now taken up with a little white pigeon and is reported to be happy as, er, a lark with its new-found friend.

I admit to being completely charmed by this picture and hope it's authentic. If you want to know more, click here.

Thanks to Drudge for this one.

3 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Me too!!!
By the way, did you see the spotlight Tom Blogical gave you?

Unknown said...

Well it is charming and you have every right to be charmed! Thanks for sharing!

Bob's Blog said...

What a precious look on that monkey's face!