Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Computer Coming

FOR ABOUT SIX WEEKS NOW, I've had myriad computer problems, the least of which is now the keyboard which I replaced several months ago. Today even the spacebar doesn't work so that I can barely put space between my words and only by the hardest. In other words, typing is almost impossible which is why I haven't posted more recently. Thank goodness for copy and paste.

A new computer is on the way and hopefully will be up-and-running and fully functional in a few days. Until then, posts will be mercifully brief.

Meanwhile, rain, scattered thunder showers and high humidity are forecast for the next week in rain-soaked Nashville as the massive clean-up and continues. Not exactly the forecast we were hoping for. But seems to be what we're going to get.

No comments: