Monday, April 20, 2009

Miss California Answers Kindly, Perez Hilton Goes Into Ape Mode

UPDATE: Were the judges aware of her stand beforehand and out to nail her? Probably. Note how her response is described as controversial. In my book, there is nothing whatsoever controversial about her answer.

THE ANSWER IS YES, IT'S COME TO THIS WITH THE MILITANT GAY COMMUNITY WHO HAS A NUCLEAR TANTRUM WHENEVER ANYONE DISAGREES WITH ITS SAME-SEX MARRIAGE AGENDA, EVEN RESPECTFULLY. BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT FROM THE CALIFORNIA VOTE LAST FALL.

Take time to watch the videos below and see Miss California answer Hilton's set-up question. She answers it sincerely. However her response is too much for the in-your-face militant, shaming Hilton who goes on below (be forewarned) to throw a hissy fit and summarily try, convict and execute Miss California for her political incorrectness at the Miss USA contest, on YouTube. His MO is the fine art of massive intimidation and marginalizing her, as in saying she has half-a-brain.

And yes, it's come to this. Be forewarned that below, this creep, Mr. (or is it Ms.?) Hilton has a tantrum. Miss California doesn't answer the question properly for His Hind-Endness. How dare she say what she thinks? How dare she not say it's a states rights issue? Creeps like Hilton just won't stop until they've intimidated every last one of us to death or into submission. Just ask the weak and contrite wuss, Rick Warren.

The last I looked, this is still a free country where you can express what you think without fear of imprisonment or death. Hilton certainly has the right to be a horses behind, but will never persuade me to his cause using these creepy tactics. Actually he won't ever persuade me to his cause in any event. But he loses my respect when he carries on like this. And he loses any hope that I'll ever visit his website again, even my usual once a year. One other thing: I haven't watched a beauty pageant in years. But I think any self-respecting young woman who enters a contest like the Miss USA Pageant should realize that it's mostly a forum now for a radical, bigoted agenda. For that reason, she should think twice. And if she goes ahead, she should say what she thinks, mean what she says.



The worst answer in pageant history? Perez and I must be living on different planets. And in the world where I live, this dreadful, immature, crazed person owes this woman a big apology.

5 comments:

Paula said...

I tried to think of a witty comment, but I find that I don't have the words to express how vile I find this person's behavior. How awful it must be for him to have to live inside his head with that kind of hate. Ugh!

sherry said...

Hm. It would appear that tolerance is a one way street.

heavy sigh.

Webutante said...

Yes, it's one-way---their way or the highway...thank God, I'll always take the highway.

Paul Gordon said...

The last I looked, this is still a free country where you can express what you think without fear of imprisonment or death.THIS must be what the Left means when it says that the USA has been on the wrong course.

To them, we've been on the wrong course for 232 years, only coming to our senses in November 2008.

God Help Us! They really believe it.

-

Nomad said...

Perez Hilton is a hypocrite -- of course the question was about personal belief, just look at how he's reacting