Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Oh My


Rated R for some rough language. Pastor Manning is giving Bill Cosby a run for his money. Well worth listening to, to the end, in spite of a harsh delivery.

"......they're (black men) looking for Obama to give them more irresponsibility and unaccountability......they don't want to hear Manning tell them, 'Stand up, bite the bullet and be a man.' They're looking for the easy way out......"

Mack Daddy (from the Urban Dictionary) n. an ultra pimp; a pimpalicous man who gets anything he wants (i.e. sex, money, clothing, cars, etc.). A Male of superior looks. A player of players. A romantic lady killer.

5 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

is this insane or what hun?!...and the libs are giving him a pass!

Unknown said...

Oh My is right! I don't know where to begin! First, let me say I'm thankful you included the definition of "Mack Daddy". I would have thought he was talking about a big sandwich from McDonalds! LOL

I must admit, I haven't heard many of his words used from the pulpit before!

Anonymous said...

I will listen to this if and when I ever do not have a child nearby.

Anonymous said...

As for Bill Cosby...Of course he is right about people taking responsibility. However, have you ever heard his diatribes against President Bush? He has significant BDS.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Bob, I accidentally erased all your comments, but am getting them back without your links. So sorry for my carelessness. Thank you for your comments.

And I did not know that Cosby has BDS----ugh.