Friday, March 28, 2008

Will They Run Together?

UPDATE
Still not sure of this pairing, in spite of the smiles and camaraderie.

At the top of the scroll on Drudge this morning is this pic with the question, "The Ticket?"

I question whether it should be Mitt over Mike. But there's no question that in any and all events, Mitt will play an important role in a John McCain Administration. I continue to think Mitt would make a good Secretary of Treasury.

I predict now that John McCain will be the next president. And Mitt would make a fine VP. But unless the economy gets stabilized, and the dollar comes up, John and Mitt will be a one-termers. Read my lips, cut spending and no new taxes.

1 comment:

mRed said...

I don't think Mitt will go as VP, but you are right that he will play an important role in McCain's admin. I'm thinking the VP will be from east of the Mississippi and from either way up north or deep south. And younger. That vague enough? :)