Thursday, October 4, 2007

Bill, Has It Really Come To This?

Above: My room in Carrie's Cottage.

*************

When my liberal MSM friend visited me in Wyoming this summer, I did tape a photo of Donald Rumsfeld in the guest room, as a little joke and reminder that she was visiting a conservative.


Here's what awaited me on the wall of my room when I arrived today to visit her: this image of Bill Clinton---the current cover of New York magazine----beside my bed, framed for heavens sake, lest I forget I'm now visiting in the home of a liberal.


I'm going to have to fall asleep with Bill on the wall in the room with me? It's enough to give me permanent insomnia.

I wonder, is the country really ready for Bill as first husband for four years? Know the talk show hosts and cartoonists will have field day, but are we really ready?

I'm not so sure. We need to think through this carefully........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider yourself fortunate to be one of the attractive women with whom Bill has slept.

Unknown said...

Bill Clinton, First Lady. Are you sure you don't have the last laugh when it comes to that prank?

That's looks like a great cottage, very well decorated. And that picture of the Beatles is awesome, I've never seen that one before.

Rita Loca said...

LOL! At least it is a friendly bit of give and take!

Anonymous said...

Tom, good eyes. Terrific photo of the Beatles.....so young and fresh!

Unknown said...

I think I'd have nightmares with that thing haning near me, good thing the cottage itself is so lovely. It looks wonderful and YES FALL is the time of year I look forward to each year. Love the photos of the pumpkin stands.