Monday, October 1, 2007

CBS Interview With Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas


Follow the link and listen to every word of this interview. There's no one in our country more maligned and misunderstood than Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. As one of the most outstanding black men of our time, in our country, the liberal left has smeared him for not buying into the idea of permanent victimhood for blacks, based on race.

"I was supposed to be destroyed, because I wouldn't and won't drink that Koolaid," Thomas tells Steve Kroft of CBS News. Here is part 1 of this remarkable interview.

Villified by the civil rights movement today, Thomas believes the Constitution is color blind.


Over at Pajamas Media, Richard Miniter writes about a small dinner he attended recently at Heritage with Justice Thomas.

Don't miss this piece on this great man.

4 comments:

Bob's Blog said...

Rush Limbaugh interviewed him for an hour and a half Monday; the longest interview Rush has ever conducted. Justice Thomas is truly a wonderful human being (even if he does root for the Nebraska Cornhuskers).

Anonymous said...

I remember his confirmation hearings back when I was still a liberal. I'm horrified to admit that I believed all the Anita Hill propaganda, even though he was confirmed.

He was guilty until proven innocent in my opinion. How very wrong I was....

Luther said...

If it makes you feel any better 'Web', me too. The left was masterful in how they shaped that image. But my eyes are open now.

Anonymous said...

It does makes me feel better that many of us are or have awakened, Luther.