Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday

BP'S LATEST ATTEMPTS TO INSTALL LMRP AT ZERO HEDGE WT LIVE CAM LINKS

TOOK A CAR, A TRAIN AND THE JITNEY yesterday to get me here with G-boy and G-girl. Long day, but well worth it. Today was cool and very laid back. And until a few minutes ago, I hadn't even turned on my computer. It's a nice thing to be able to do that some days. Good especially because I've never known a time when I found the news more grinding. I find myself wanting to run and hide from it.

I now believe the Gulf oil leak---one of the greatest man-made disasters of all time---will continue on into the late summer and fall. It's only going to get harder to watch wildlife, birds, salt water ecosystems and the culture that's tied to them die as this mess spreads.

Meanwhile.

No comments: