Sunday, March 21, 2010

When Your Hard Drive Dies

THERE'S NOTHING TO DO BUT REPLACE IT---as soon as possible.

Was a beautiful day yesterday morning when I woke up, so after turning on my computer and finding the hard drive had expired overnight, I decided to call for help, close it down, leave for the day putting the key under the mat. It was a good call for such a sunny day. When I returned home late last night after lots of fresh air and fun, WP my wonderful computer consultant was there slaving away at my laptop. Then he took it home with him to work on it over-night, as I hit the sack.

Today, early this afternoon, he brought it back fully operational. What a genius! What a magician! How fortunate I am to have someone who can fit my crisis into his life and schedule----and during the weekend no less. I am deeply appreciative.

Now back to Sunday and all that's going on in the world.

No comments: