Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Walk About Perthshire






SPRING IS LATE THIS YEAR IN PERTHSHIRE
Left to my own devices and unsupervised, I'm a hopeless wanderer. Much of my time here in Perthshire is happily not my own this trip, especially as family and friends from the States began to dribble in late Tuesday afternoon. Still, I made the not-so-hard decision yesterday to forego a small family meet and greet dinner in Edinburgh Tuesday night, so that I could get some of the wanderlust out of my incurable system ahead of festivities. I was not disappointed. The cool breezes and fresh air did my soul much good.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty and quaint! Enjoy my friend! Might I confess that I'm just a tad jealous?

Rita Loca said...

With scenery like that, I can't imagine not taking long walks!

Bob's Blog said...

Gorgeous photos.