Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Alan Greenspan's 'Reputation Tarnishment' Tour Continues

Over the past year or so, I've become more and more interested in financial reporting and commentary. To wit, I recently linked to two new sites on my sidebar: RealClearMarkets an aggragator of financial analysis edited by John Tamny, and a financial blog called The Big Picture.

A recent post by Barry Ritholtz at TBP on Alan Greenspan caught my eye, and I can't disagree with a thing he says about Greenspan's dwindling reputation.

Wish I had more time to comment, but for now, consider getting acquainted with both these sites. Fascinating stuff in my opinon.

Another article via RealClear is this on why Hank Paulson's plan won't work.

And John Tamny writes today on market corrections in ways that, well, guys can best understand.

No comments: