Monday, June 26, 2017

Great Day On the Water!

BEEN VERY BUSY WITH FAMILY AND GETTING READY TO GO TO WYOMING SOON.

After months of commuting back and forth to Paris every month, my son left today to begin working full-time in France. His family will remain here to visit Long Island and Jackson Hole. Then they move to Paris before the school year begins later this summer. We all had such fun on the water yesterday, kayaking, swimming and just hanging out with each other and HG. My daughter joined us for dinner and good conversation. The weather and water temp were about as good as it gets for this time of year. I got these little sit-on-top kayaks for the kids at Dick's, along with paddles and life jackets. To say these little kayaks were a hit would be a gross understatement! It was mahor fun for all. My fleet of kayaks with a SUP now numbers 5. But with these new little kayaks---light and small enough to throw in the back of my Honda Pilot---I can now run over to the park, hike, then make a quick tour around the lake all in one trip. The ordeal is over!

May God be with them during this time of great change and keep them safe in the shadow of His wings.

Posting will be off and on as I can from now through the summer. Thank you so much for stopping by.

No comments: