Thursday, November 20, 2014

Truly Funny---Men At Malls---But Are They Really 'Miserable'?



NO WAY! THESE GUYS ARE HAPPY DOIN THEIR THING...

DON'T USUALLY LINK TO ANY OF THE MASS-PRODUCED STUFF ON AOL BUT TODAY I MAKE AN EXCEPTION. I actually think this little slide show is falling-down-funny....and I'm sure many shoppers will see lots more of this over the next few weeks.... The only thing I take issue with is that these guys are actually miserable. I'd say they are happy to have a break and enjoy a siesta wherever they can..... especially after loading up on all that sugar and starch at the food courts. Take a look at the slide show, and see for yourself the entrepreneur spirit of how men take a breaks at malls, no matter how challenging....the best sleep aid seems to be a public place with a small soft seat...... or not..
 And here's a guy napping in our own backyard with all engines revving..... he didn't even try to wait to get to the mall to nap.

No comments: