Friday, August 31, 2012

Mike Anderson Writing in September Outside Magazine---'My Life With Lance Armstrong'

FORMER SQUEEZE SHERYL CROW QUIZZED
WHATEVER YOU THINK OF THE DECADES-LONG DOPING CHARGES against Lance Armstrong, this is a tell-all piece from one man's perspective well worth reading. Anderson worked for the cycling champ for several years and has known him since they were both seventeen. I doubt you will ever think the same about Armstrong again. I won't. It begins:

My Life With Lance Armstrong
By Mike Anderson

I was Lance’s personal assistant for two years, during the height of his racing career. Do I think he cheated? Yep. But my real problem is something that diehard fans seem unable to grasp: the vengeful tactics he uses against people who tell the truth about him, on and off the bike.

Get a comfy chair, put your feet up and enjoy  journeying through one celebrity biker's controversial history.

No comments: